Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall in the Forest

Why oh why do the weekends have to end?  It seems as if the past few weekends we have had something going on.  It so nice to not to be on a schedule or have a million things to do.  We didn't do much at all this weekend.  Saturday was just one of those days where Jason let me sleep in....well he's pretty good at letting me do this almost every weekend.  Today we decided to go to Kanawha State Forest to try and get some more fall pictures.  Yeah I know I am way too obsessed with the camera.  The sun was really bright in some spots and it was really hard to get good pictures without it glaring in our face and making us squint or there just being a huge glare on the picture.  Oh well didn't stop me from snapping away.  Anyways here are some of the pictures.


This is the sign going into the National Forest.  Theres a glare because I was taking it from the car.


Ahhhh....Gotta love the mountains in West Virginia this time of year



This is my side  of the family...parents, sister, and grandma, plus hubby and baby


Up close......

4 Generations....Mamaw..Dad..Granddaughter..Great Granddaughter


Daddy and his babygirl walking

Watching Daddy swing

My family!!!

Playing in the leaves




Sisters....

My parents and sister...

Me and the Hubby


If I would take the time to learn how to use photoshop I may be able to do something cool with my pictures.  But I always seem to have something better going on to do that.  Enjoy.  There are tons more I will post them later.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome is the picture of the road and the trees? I love the colors and how beautiful the trees are. Your family looks like they had a lot of fun.

Tracie Nall said...

Those fall pictures are so beautiful, you don't have to worry about doing anything with them!! I love the one with your daughter and all the leaves around her. so cute!

Unknown said...

Loooooooooooooove these pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! You're family is Gorgeous!!!! :D

I agree with Traci, these pictures are gorgeous as is! (and I'm a photoshopping fool so I'd know!)

Misty Dawn said...

awesome day!