Sunday, March 23, 2008

About me!

Hey guys!  Just a few things to let you get to know me a little better!
  • I went to Marshall University.  
  • I am a stay at home mommy to Bailey.
  • I try to be crafty, sometimes it turns out somtimes it doesn't.
  • I take my camera everywhere.
  • I am trying to learn as much about photography as possible. (Who wouldn't want to with a cute kid  like my own?)
  • I have been married since 2007.
  • I would love to have a handful of kids, if only they weren't so expensive!
  • I have been blogging since April 2008 and love sharing my story and meeting amazing people through it.
  • I have an obsession with the internet.
  • I have my phone with me at all times.
  • I have the absolute best husband in the world.
  • I love the beach and having a tan.


No comments: