I am kind of embarrassed to show this picture because I didnt realize how much stuff I crammed in this thing. Everytime I didn't know where to put something I just threw it in there because I knew one day I would paint it and clean it out. So please dont pay attention to what is in there if thats possible.
This is the bottom half. We took the handles off and are getting news ones that go with black and more up to date. There is also the design in the wood that I didnt care for so I took wood putty and covered it up so it is just smooth.
Here is the hutch primered. We didn't sand it at all. The primer that we bought lets you just primer to get rid of the shine and NO SANDING!! (the wood putty was still drying thats why its not white)
This is not the finished project, but you get the picture. The doors are sitting on top because we haven't found hinges or knobs that we like yet. I am not sure if I am keeping the same plates in there or not, but I threw things in there so you could see what I was going for. Their is also the door that goes on top and 3 pieces of glass that are missing.
As you can tell the design is gone on the bottom.
Here is the before of the whole room. PS we are getting a new picture for in the room also.
We started on the table. Its still a bit wet so we are waiting for it to dry really good and then put a gloss on it. Then of course the chairs have to be done. Pardon the toys....
Next project...the chairs painted and recovered.