Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Well I am slowly getting some energy back.  I don't even know what took it away.  The little boy I babysit has had a virus and wasn't here for the past 2 days so that has helped by not having another little one around.  It gave me some time to rest when Bailey rested.  It has still been really nice outside here when it should be cold.  I am kind of scared when it actually gets cold because there isn't going to be that in between weather.  It is going to go straight to freezing cold weather. Have I ever told you I HATE cold weather and everything that comes with it!!!!  Since we didn't have Jackson yesterday I decided to venture out to the grocery store to get food until Thanksgiving when we go out of town.  Before we made the dreaded trip to the store we went to the park. 









No comments: