Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa is no friend of ours...YET!

Well I have been forced to go shopping today.  Well not forced, but someones gotta do it right?  Jason is working around the house so I am off to get Bailey's christmas presents and pick up a few other things. We went to see Santa the other evening at the mall.  Needless to say it didn't go very well.  Just wanted to share this pic with everyone.  I tried to snap a few while she was on his lap, but as you can tell there wasn't much time.


Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Freddae' said...

Poor girl. My son doesn't dig Santa too much either. Whatcha gonna do? At least you tried.

Trish said...

That picture is priceless!

You shoulkd really have it entered in a contest!!!

Let me know when you put that picture in the slide show for her wedding :O)