Thursday, December 17, 2009

ONE WEEK LEFT.....

ONE WEEK LEFT!!!  I feel like I have so much to do and so little time.  We are now going to VA Beach for Jason's company Christmas party this weekend.  I realized last night it was about a year ago since Bailey and I had been there. I actually feel like we just moved from there and its been 2 years since then.  Where does the time go? 



I am actually still trying to find that special present for Bailey.  I have some things that I think she is really going to like, but I just don't feel like I have the perfect present yet.  I am hoping going to VA and shopping somewhere different I may be able to find something that I am looking for.  We will see!  We are leaving really early tomorrow morning so this will probably be my last post for the weekend.  But, then again I am addicted to the computer so knowing me I will end up packing this thing up and taking it along.  If not hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Hope you guess have a great time and a safe trip!

Good luck shopping. I will be heading out this weekend too to finish up a few last minute things!

Shelley said...

Your daughter is just too cute!!!

Following from FFF @ MBC!! I'd love for you to come visit me!