100 things you may or may not know or care to know about me! Enjoy!!!!
1. I am a mother to one little girl who is 18 months old, Miss Bailey Shae.
2. I have been married for 2 1/2 years to one of the best guys in the world...hes pretty lucky himself too!
3. I am the most sarcastic person ever.
5. I have never broken a bone before...Knock on wood.
6. I always want something new whether I have the money or not. I will complain until I get it. (Hope this doesn't rub off on Bailey)
7. I am a messy person. I blame my mother because she never made me or my sister clean. We could make a mess in our room go to school and BAM its clean when we get home!
8. I love love love TV! I have a complete schedule every single night of the week.
9. I would like to have 3 or 4 kids. Jason claims one more and we are done. (Refer to #6)
10. I am also addicted to the internet. I am always googling something on here.
11. I am always trying to find a way to make some money without working.
12. I hate cold weather and everything that comes with it--sweaters, coats, boots, etc!
13. I could wear flipflops all the time if it didnt get so cold here.
14. I wish I was more open about things. But I feel the need to bottle things up and act like everything is alright!
15. I like things my way pretty much all the time. haha I am really not bratty about it just prefer things that way.
16. I love taking pictures of Bailey and everything she is doing.
17. I am not a risk taker at ALL! I do not like riding in fast cars, roller coasters, or motorcyles.
18. I am always paranoid I am doing something wrong or someone is mad at me.
19. This is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.
20. We have lived in our house for almost 2 years and its the longest Jason and I have lived in the same place since we have been together. I still look every day for a new house.
21. I would rather have something salty over sweets any day.
22. I wish I was much more creative than I am.
23. I am 4'11& 1/2"....I have never reached the 5 foot mark!
24. I met my husband while trying to trade in an engagement ring.
26. Four more months after that we were engaged!
27. We picked out Baileys name before we knew we were pregnant and it was actually the same weekend I got pregnant.
28. I complain all the time of not losing my baby weight but I HATE HATE HATE to excerise and LOVE LOVE LOVE to eat! See a problem there??
29. I hate arguements and tension.
30. I believe in punishing your children the way you believe is right. (nothing harsh)
31. I love shopping and everything that comes with it.
32. I really love giving gifts but never have enough money to do it that much.
33. Right now my dream car is a Tahoe or Suburban....that may change next month.
34. I gained 34lbs while pregnant and lost the first 24 within the first 2 months. Its true the last 10 are the hardest to get rid of.
36. I never ask for money no matter how desperate I am to pay for something. Unless its for little things and usually only from my parents and its only for Bailey.
37. I have the best parents ever who have never given up on me and always stood by me through thick and thin.
39. My grandmother is amazing and helps my family in more ways than some people know.
40. I dont like to talk on the phone. With one exception...my BFF Lindsey. We dont call each other unless we know we have at least an hour to talk.
41. When Lindsey (my BFF) is on summer break we talked every single day at lunch time. You would think we would run out of things to talk about. WRONG!!
42. I wait to the last minute to shop for any occasion because I am bad at giving gifts early.
43. I can never decide what to do with my hair.
44. Anytime I am sick I think I have the worst thing possible.
45. I have worn glasses/contacts since 3rd grade.
46. I wear a size 5 shoe.
47. I like to root against all my husbands favorite teams...healthy compitition.
48. I dont like to clean.
49. I always say I am going to bed early and never do.
50. I love HGTV.
51. I really want to get away for a weekend...SOON!
53. I lived in Virgnina Beach for a year and a half...10 minutes from the ocean.
54. I miss getting up on a Saturday to go to the beach.
55. I had naturally curly hair until I got pregnant and now it wont go curly at all.
56. I check my facebook a million times a day.
57. I am addicted to my blackberry. I take it everywhere.
58. My husband works from home therefore we are together A LOT!!
59. I very rarely wear heels. I love my flat shoes!!
60. I am also a fan of hoodie sweatshirts and sweatpants!!!
61. I can't stand my fingernails painted, I feel very suffocated if they are. Unless they are acrylics.
62. I also bite them a lot.
63. I have really bad issues with my sciatica nerve since being pregnant.
64. I used to go out ever single night, drink a lot (before kid duhh), stay up really late and work every single day. Now if I go to bed past 12 I am worn out the whole next day.
65. I just went through my clothes and got rid of LOTS of clothes. Skinny girl clothes :(
66. I boxed up 45 pairs of dress pants/jeans. Still left my favorites in the closet...JUST IN CASE!
67. Bailey is my life. I couldn't imagine life without her.
69. I have the best friends anyone could ask for. A lot of them live far away but we never skip a beat.
70. I can not believe how addicting blogging can be.
71. I get really obsessed with reading others blogs. Its just nice to hear other peoples stories and get ideas.
72. I went to Marshall Univeristy for 5 years.
73. I managed retail for 2 years after that and actually really enjoyed it, even the holiday hours.
74. I haven't worked since I was 20 weeks pregnant.
75. I had all day sickness from from the day I hit 6 weeks prego until the day I delivered. Obviously I was medicated for it.
76. I was in labor for almost 5 hours and pushed for 25 minutes.
78. All of the reasons above are why I am scared to have another baby. I am pretty sure I was too spoiled the first time. The next one is probably going to be total opposite.
79. Don't ask when I am having the next. It is one question we get asked daily and probably one of the most annoying.
80. I am a very private person in some ways. I will let ya know when we are having another one when there is a postive test.
81. I love taking naps. I honestly try to take one every day. Doesn't always happen, but at least I make the attempt.
82. I was in a sorority while in college. Alpha Xi Delta! Some people claim its all about paying for your friends. I think it was one of the best experiences ever. I am still best friends with a lot of my sisters!!!
84. What was I thinking making this list??? I am running out of facts fast!! I made it this far better not stop now.
85. I really have the itch to repaint and redecorate every room in my house. I am trying to come up with ways to do it with little money. I saw someone call it something like redecorange or something like that.
86. I can not read anything that is further than about 6 inches from my face without contacts or glasses on. I am not exaggerating.
87. I have never eaten deer meat. We now have a freezer full of it and Jason thinks he is going to make me start eating it.
88. I love getting mail! Especially catalogs or magazines!
89. I am totally obsessed with Lady Antebellem right now.
90. I babysit for one of my bestfriends babies, Jackson. He is 7 months old.
92. I have had gray hair since I was about 20 years. I hide it so you will never know. Unless you are reading this.
93. We bought a house plant when we first moved in the house and it wont die!!! I can not water it for weeks and it still keeps a kickin! We finally sat it on the back porch and are hoping the frost kills it. I have such the green thumb.
94. I can make a killer apple margarita!!
95. I watch way too much Nick Jr. Sometimes I catch myself watching it after Bailey has walked out of the room just to see what happens. I hate missing the ending to shows.
96. I do the same thing with books. If she walks away from me reading it I continue reading to see the end.
97. I don't know how I ever lived without DVR!!!!
98. I probably skipped a number or 2 and I really dont care. I am not going back through to make sure.
99. I don't think there is anything else you could possible want to know about me.
100. You probably didn't care about half of this but thought I would give you 100 facts on my 100th post!