Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tweet Tweet

Alright ladies!  Once again I am on here playing around and not packing!  Well I have an excuse, both kids are sleeping so I have to be quiet.  I have been reading that so many people are on twitter and thought I would give it a try.  I had one before and didn't really do anything with it.  So I am going to try again.  I can not promise I will learn how to do it, but I am trying!  You can see my twitter account on the left side of my page.  Scroll down a little bit, click on my name, and FOLLOW ME!!!!! Ok back to getting things together!  Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yay for Twitter! I swore I'd never get one, then the blogging world happened, convinced me to try it now I love it! I hope you do too!

Tired Mom Tesa said...

It took me awhile to figure out Twitter, but I think I have the hang of it now. I'm following and looking forward to your tweets.

Tenny Kusuma said...

I've joined Twitter world not to long ago. It's fun...and a bit addicting. Anyway...following you on twitter now. Also, here's a little something for you. You deserve it...check it out;
http://a-mom-life.blogspot.com/2010/02/unexpected.html