Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Almost trip time

We are leaving for Lafeyette on Thursday and I haven't packed a thing.  I do this everytime.  WHY?  I am a procrastinator and I am not scared to admit it.  I always wait until the day before to start packing anything.  Then I stress that I could possible forget something.  I am stressing even more because we are flying this time with Bailey.  I just hope she sits and enjoys the ride with all the new toys we bought her.

Jason has been out of town since yesterday and doesn't come home until tomorrow.  So we have had total girl time!  Bailey woke up last night around 10 screaming and crying (this has been happening a lot recently and we dont know why.)  I wasn't feeling well and didn't want to listen to her cry on and off so I just brought her into bed with me.  We really don't ever do that so fingers crossed she doesn't get into the habit of it.  We slept in til 8:30 and just layed around all day.  Bailey got to pick what we had for dinner and it was Cocoa Pebbles rice crispy treats and chicken flavored insant rice and one hershey kiss.  That is something else we don't do much is let Bailey eat lots of junk food!  But it was a mommy and me day so why not? I'm the boss...or is she the boss?




5 comments:

hypermom said...

I also wait till the last minute when I do my packing. And well, I end up doing what I have to so, I am sure you'll do fine :) Have a wonderful trip!

Trish said...

well you better get crackin littlelady!
Hope you guys have a safe trip and that Bailey does well on the flight!

Melissa said...

Good luck with the travelling! Your daughter is adorable!...

I am now following you by the way... cute blog!

Tired Mom Tesa said...

I'm an early packer and my husband is a late packer. He forgets so much stuff it drives me crazy. I'm willing to bet you're more organized than he is though!

Hope you have a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm a new follower - found you through FFF on MBC :)

I wait until the last minute to pack, too, and then worry I've forgotten something the whole way there :)