Monday, February 15, 2010

I want....

I want to feel the grass between my toes.

I want to feel the sun hit my body and turn it a nice shade of TAN.
I want sand under my feet, in my bag, in my car, on my water bottle, in the cooler, and every other crevice of anything I own.

I want to wear flips flops.
I want to walk outside without a coat, blanket, or hat for BB.

I want to take lots and lots and lots of pictures outside.
I want to feel the cold water splash against me while Bailey plays in the pool.

I want a warm vacation with just my 2 favorite people with all of the above. 
Is this too many I WANTS?



8 comments:

Trish said...

AMEN sister!!!!! Bring on the sunshine and warm weather!

Misty Dawn said...

you want to go on vacation with just ME and B??? ill start packing!! ;)

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

So pretty!
FYI~ There is a typo on your URL on the Follow Me Club at MBC. That is where I found you!
Diana Rambles
Custom Blog Designs

Joy@TPMG said...

What great pics!

I have an award at my blog for you- http://thepracticalmomguide.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-awards-ii.html

Vanessa said...

Not too many wants! I want al those things too. Summer needs to hurry up!!

Amanda Wissmann said...

No such thing as too many wants :) She is simply adorable!

and I have your solution....Come to Peru :) Its FABULOUS here!

ThinkFeminist said...

Oh, your daughter is gorgeous!!! I love her outfit, I shop at Gap Kids too!!!!

I am a new follower of your blog. You can find me at

www.safehomehappymom.com

Morgan said...

Oh wow, what gorgeous pictures of your daughter! She's a cutie!