Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow Day

I am a little late for a weekend update but here it is.  As we all know it snowed again everywhere.  It wasn't as bad as last time, but it was still snow!!!    The roads were the bad part because I guess the snow trucks and plows dont work Friday night and Saturday.  When we got up Saturday we decided to go to my parents house to sled down their hill and play in their yard.  We ended up spending the whole day there almost.  Plus my mom was making potato soup and of course we had to have some for dinner!

Snow is not just for kids.  Aunty Misty had to join in.
Who's having more fun?
Daddy took a turn.
Jason and my dad went to my grandmas to shovel snow.  Jason came back with some orange drink.
Bailey thought it was really good obviously!
It was a rough day!



1 comment:

Trish said...

love the oictures, you are getting better & better at it!