Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sick and Haircut

As I sit here and type I am literally coughing up my lungs.   It all started this past Friday and I thought I was getting the flu.  Well it wasn't the flu but the cold that I had turned into bronchitis.  So far I have had chills, body aches, stuffy nose, drainage, cough, and lost my voice for a day.  Right now I feel like I have worked out my abs for hours because I have coughed so much.  I finally went to the doc and I have bronchitis...duhh!  I knew that, I just wanted the meds to fix it.  Hopefully it will be gone is a few short days!  I had my tonsils out in 2004 and have not been sick since then.  But in the matter of two months I have had the stomach flu and now bronchitis!  I am so over being sick!

Baileys first haircut April 20, 2010
We took Bailey last week to get her hair trimmed.  I either put the front of her hair back in a clip or we put all of it up in a ponytail.  I didn't want to get bangs cut because I am just not a fan of them.  So we are letting the front grow out to be even with the back. 

 I really thought it was going to be a huge disaster.  I got my done first so she would see what it was like. 


As you can tell she was too interested in eating her cereal bar than fighting Danielle.
It also helped Danielle cut it in the seat Bailey was already sitting in.  So we didn't have to fight to get her sit in a real chair.
Honestly, you cant really tell she got it cut.  The main thing was to just straighten it up.  It definitely curls up better than before (except the front is straight as a board). 


2 comments:

Trish said...

hope you feel better soon.

I like her new "do" she looks so grown up...hehehe
is that a Fig Newton she's eating? Man I love those things and have not had one in years!

Tired Mom Tésa said...

Her hair is gorgeous! I had my daughter grow out her bangs and it has made life so much easier.

Hope you're feeling better. It sounds like it's been a tough winter/spring for you. I just wrote a post schedule to go up tomorrow about being sick of being sick. So I feel your pain.