Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Reading is fun!

Bailey is  obsessed with reading her books.  I thought I would take her to the libary and see how she liked it.  She loved it!!!  She was into everything, luckily no one else was in the kid section that day.
She colored.
She sat in the big girl chair.
And made sure she checked out all kinds of books.

We got a few books to bring home.  Curios Geroge being the favorite!  We got some potty books to look at because hopefully we are going to start with that as soon as school is out and Jackson isn't here.


3 comments:

Trish said...

I love the library too! Good luck on potty training. I think summertime is teh best time to train a child.
Oh, I forgot to tell you that Stephanie is working on my new blog design and it shoul dbe up and running by the weekend!!!!eeeeekkkkkk!!!! Thanks so much for the referral, she is great to work with and has been VERY patient with me!
I can't wait for you to see it!!!

Tired Mom Tésa said...

How cute is she?! That's awesome that she loves books and had such a great time at the library. Good luck with potty training.

Jen Vincent said...

Hooray for the library!!!! Can I just say it made me sad to hear the library was empty?? I think it's not too busy during the day though. I absolutely adore the library. It's my BFF. Jordan loves it, too.