Monday, March 29, 2010

Great Parents

Everyone loves to celebrate a birthday!  Well at the end of March every year we get a double celebratation of birthdays.  My moms birthday is March 28th and my dads is the 31st.  I want to wish them the very best birthday ever.  When I think of the type of parent I want to be it is exactly what I saw while growing up.  They genuinely are the nicest people you will ever meet.  They will be married for 30 years at the end of the year.  They have always supported me and my sister in everything we ever wanted to do or not do.

My mom:  She is the strongest person I know.  She is a two time breast cancer survivor within the past 4 years.  She never once let it get her down and always made people think she was alright.  She is always there for us no matter what.  She would give the shirt off her back to someone if she had too. 

HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY!!!!
My dad:  He is always the strong one in the family.  He has been through his share of medical problems too, but you would never know.  He is the one that always makes hard times seem a lot easier.  He can never sit still and always has to be doing something.  He is dying to cut the grass right now if the weather would cooperate.  He would go without just to get me and my sister what we needed.

Happy 63rd BIRTHDAY!!


They both love Bailey so much and spoil her way too much.  She adores them both.  Everytime we get her dressed to go somewhere she thinks she is going to Mamaw and Papaws.  She is now starting to cry when we leave there.

Anyways I just want to wish them a very happy birthday.  Thank you for loving me and my family and being the best example of parents I could ask for.  Thank you for everything!!


I have come to realize I dont pull my camera out much when I am around people because I am too busy socializing.  As you can tell I don't have any recent pictures of Bailey with them.  I need to work on that.  Have a great day!


2 comments:

Tired Mom Tésa said...

Sounds like you have wonderful amazing parents. Hope they have great birthdays.

Jen Vincent said...

It makes such a huge difference to have supportive parents! My parents are awesome, and I always appreciated them, but the more I work with my students and their families and the more I hear people talk about their parents it makes me really realize how important they are to me. :) Happy Birthday!