Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting back to normal.....

Bailey is slowly getting back to her normal self.  She is still not eating very much and is very cranky.  She is fighting naps and giving us a hard time during the day.  She can turn that smile into a cry faster than I can turn my head.  I hope she is still just recovering from being sick.  Lets just say if this is the beginning of terrible two's we are in for a cranky momma too!  Thank for all of those that left comments while she was sick, it means a lot to know you were thinking of her!


Heres some pictures of Bailey wishing she had an IPhone!







3 comments:

Trish said...

Glad she is feeling better!

So what the heck where you painting!!!!!! You still haven't spilled the beans girl!

jo said...

Your daughter is adorable! I hope she recovers so life will be back to normal soon. I am follwing from MBC and the FFF group. Come visit my blog at:http://joshealthcorner.blogspot.com/

Jen Vincent said...

I think it's a stage, she's just used to being spoiled because she's been sick. It happens to Jordan every time he gets sick. How can you not spoil them when they're sick...especially in the hospital?

I know how she feels...I want an iPhone! (Our Verizon contract isn't up until December.)