Does anyone else feel that way? It makes me sick every few months to pack Bailey's stuff away. We have tubs after tubs just of her clothes. I get so mad at myself for spending so much money on her clothes when she just grows out of them so fast. But I turn around and do the same thing for the next season. The toys are just as expensive and she doesn't even play with half of them. But I insist she needs them at the time of purchase.
Ok back to the subject....It made me feel better knowing that one day she can look in our attic or her grandparents attic and get the same feeling that I got. Memories! What I wouldn't do to be a kid again.
I came across a camera that actually looks familiar to my canon. I thought I would bring it down for Bailey to play with. She really does carry it around and act like shes take pictures and says cheese. When you hit the button to snap the picture the lens turns on like a flashlight.
This is Bailey trying to put my lens cover on hers.
Then I came across this little tape player. Bailey loves music and loves to turn the radio on on Jason's alarm clock. The radio doesn't work so I am going to try and find some tapes for her. She doesn't even realize its supposed to play music, but she still has carried the thing around since we got it home.
Is it just me or do you remember when they didn't come with rewind buttons? If we wanted to hear a song over again we would take the tape out, turn it over, fast forward a bit, then turn it back over and hope it got to the right spot and repeat.
On a different note I received an award from Amanda at La Blondie Peruana. I was so excited to receive this. I apolgize for taking so long to repost this. I really am bad at reposting awards! SORRY!! I love reading her blog. She is living in Peru right now with her husband and has lots of stories of all the new adventures they are taking each and everyday. Stop by and check her out!
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2) Copy the award & place it on your blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself
5) Nominate 7 bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
1. I had two imaginary friends when I was little, Tommy and Girlfriend.
2. My goal is to learn to make a quilt this year.
3. I have had grey hair since I was 18. I am totally not ashamed that I dye my hair.
4. I love staying in hotels.
5. I normally buy kids tennis shoes for myself because my foot is that small and they are cheaper.
6. I am thinking of chopping my hair this week.
7. I have never broken a bone in my body. (knock on wood)
Friends I am Nominating
Go check out all these lovely ladies. One is about to have a baby and two have giveaways going on. Some have hilarious stories and adorable babies they love to talk about. So make sure you show them love and see whats going on right now on their blog.