Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Photoshoot with Jacks

So we all know I LOVE taking pictures with my new camera.  But it seems like the past few weeks the only pictures I get of Bailey are the back of her head.  Dont get me wrong the back of her head is very cute just like any other body part of hers.  But you can only look at so many pictures of her hair parted into piggy tails or a pony tail on the top of her head. Trust me I will post more pictures of her very soon. So I have had a couple photoshoots with Jackson, the little boy I babysit, Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think they are so stinkin cute and good. So I thought I would brag on myself and let you see how good they are.








Ok So of course I had to add one of this sweet little face.  Couldn't ya just eat her she is so cute?  In case you didnt know Jason comes home tomorrow!! YAHHHH !!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

seeing if this works....they arent showing up