Sunday, September 6, 2009

How to stay cool tailgating!

It was a very hot day out. Once she realized there was ice in the cooler of course thats all she wanted to play with. She would take cooler from one to the other and thought it was the best toy. She loved tailgating at the game as much as everyone loved watching her. She played with so many people and never once cried or whined. As long as she can run or interact with people she is an angel! We started the day at teh field around 2:30 went to the mal afterwards and got home around 9:00ish. She was still going once we got home. She slept through the night and then took a 3 hour nap today. Tailgating makes for a hard day!! Oh yeah sorry these pictures aren't the best they are from my cellphone! Yeah I know I should have had my camera! Shame on me!!!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments: