Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Almost done with vacay....

Hey do you all remember me???  I am back from the beach!  We had a great time!  I have lots and lots of pictures to share!
Did I tell you all that Jason got me Photoshop Elements for an early birthday present!   I am trying my best to learn all I can about.  If you have any tips, tricks, or good websites to help me learn please share!!
I am working on a little something and can't wait to share with you! I am not sure where it will take me or how well I will do, but I am really excited about! 
Don't you wish you knew!  I will let you know soon!  I am busy resting from my vacation (haha) and going through all my pictures!  Hopefully I will get more up tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Trish said...

IS THAT ICE CREAM?????
You should know better that to post a huge picture in front of me with ice cream....you know it's my all time die for food(not to mention it is gonna be 99 degree's here today!)
That's just great...now I want some for breakfast...thanks alot!

Jen Vincent said...

Looks like fun! I love ice cream, too...could totally go for some ice cream. Why can't ice cream places deliver? That would be dangerous, I guess.

I got Photoshop Elements for my birthday last year! I love it! It took me a really long time to get used to it and I still don't know all the cool things I can do. I was able to get help from the people at my Apple store. There are tutorials out there if you just Google. Sorry I don't have any. I have a few good places to get free scrapbook stuff that you can use to make some cool things. I've been making my own thank you cards and then sending them to Target to print. Love it. I had never ever used PSE in my life so it was weird to get used to not being able to double click on something, you have to go to the menu/list on the right handside to click on it and then you can maneuver what you have.

You've inspired me to go do something fun with Elements...maybe I'll see if I can get a few scrapbook pages done! ;) You have to share what you create!