Monday, June 28, 2010

10 year reunion!!

WOW!!!  I have not stopped all weekend.  This year was my 10 year reunion!  I can not believe its been that long!  On top of that I had lots of friends from college in town.  So I have been out really late for 3 nights too many. 
Jason and I on the first night!
My sister had to come join in on the festivities because she is friends with everyone!
Lets just say that the reunion wasn't well planned for Saturday.  This is about all the showed up with a  few more later that night.
But lots of friends showed up from college and they are what made it worth being out.
We seriously had the best time ever that night!  Maybe because it started out with LOTS of wine!!

I promise there are so many pictures from the beach to post and I will do so.  We have just been non-stop for days now. 

4 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Looks like a fun time! I'm jealous, we haven't been out in forever!

Jen Vincent said...

Aw, I love the first picture of your and your hubby! So cute! We had our HS reunions last year and the year before...it was kind of wild to think we've been out of HS for 10 years but fun to see people again. I miss going out with college friends - in April we went to a friend's 30th birthday out at a country line dancing bar and it was a blast! I'm going to have to celebrate my 30th after this baby comes (it was a couple weeks ago...).

Trish said...

Looks like you had a great time with your old friends...and the wine too :O)
Great pictures!

Vanessa said...

Looks like so much fun! Mmm wine, now that is a start to a good night if you ask me!