Sunday, August 9, 2009

This weekend we had a birthday party for my cousin Jamie. Both of my moms sisters and their grandchildren came in for the party. It wasn't a big party just a get together for everyone with some cake and presents. Well Jamie is an on the go kid and I hardly saw him the whole time because he was too busy on four wheelers, dirt bikes, or playing with all the kids. Well Bailey had a blast!!!! She met her two cousins (actually second cousins I believe) this weekend. Halee who is I believe 11 and Anna who is 8. Lets just say I wish Bailey had older sisters. She was in love with these two girls. She had to do everything these two did. The best part was the trampoline. She loved jumping on and playing with the girls on there. The first two days we went to visit she was very scared and would stand still and then want off. Well the last day she got the nerve to walk around and hung with the big girls! She played so hard her hair was soaking wet from sweat. I kept asking Halee if she wanted to come live with us, but I dont think she wanted too! haha! Well hopefully we will get to see their other sisters someday when we go to Charlotte! Here are a few pictures from the party. Click on the picture below and it will take you to some of the pictures.


Jamies birthday party

No comments: