Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Here are a few pics of playing around the house. Notice the pictures in the title. She has started doing this with her lip haha! She looks so big in these pictures. If funny because when we took her to her one year checkup she weighed about 21 1/2 lbs. We think she keeps gaining weight because she is so heavy. Well I weighed her the other day and she is down to 19 lbs. She is getting taller and is losing the chubbiness. She eats like there is no tomorrow but doesn't gain any weight! Yesterday we had corn on the cob and I was cutting some off to give to her. Well she kept reaching for my cob and I kept saying NO because I knew she couldnt eat it like that. WRONG! She finished the rest of my corn and loved eating it that way. She thought she was big stuff by eating it that way.

Another big thing she is starting to do is brush her teeth. While we were at the beach she was watching me and so I started brushing hers and she thought it was the funniest thing. So once we got home I got her her own toothbrush and toothpaste. When she gets up in the mornings and we go into the bathroom she reaches up asking for the toothbrush. She does the exact same thing after she takes her bath in the evenings. It just amazes me everyday the things she does and I feel as if she isnt old enough to be doing them.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: