Monday, August 31, 2009

Nothing new really going on around here except Bailey keeps growing up way to fast. I put her hair in pigtails today and couldn't believe how different she looked! She looked so much older. She needs a haircut so bad but I refuse to cut it because I believe one day it will just fall in the right place instead of her eyes. Until I decide to get it cut she will wear a ponytail! We went the the capital this past weekend and let her run around. I thought we would get lots of good pictures. Well I got a few but all I can get is her running away or looking somewhere else. She will not stay still long enough to get a good picture. At least she is having fun running around everywhere. Here are pictures from the past week or so.
CLick on the picture below.....


Out-N-About

No comments: