Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Not one rainy day :)

This year was very different than last year at the beach.  Last year Bailey loved everything about the ocean.  We stayed at a place that had a huge children area with ships and water shooting out everywhere.  She would have rather been on the ocean.  This year the sand totally freaked her out.  (Some pictures are blurry because they are from my point and shoot camera and I just pulled it out and snapped)
This is how she stood for the first 20 minutes or so.  As long as she had a snack and her hand touching me she was fine.

Then she got just a little too much sand on her feet and she couldn't take it.

She had to get between all toes on both feet!!
She got a little better the next day but still wasn't getting that dirty.  She was always cleaning her hands off.

I talked her into coming out there with me.  This was as far as she got...it scared her a bit but she stayed for awhile.
  This is one of my favorite pictures.  She was loving it after awhile.
Jason hanging out in a tube some people gave us.
Who's that stud???  Oh yeah thats right hes mine....Ladies back off!

Please look how sweet this and not the horrible look on my face. She was so worn out from being out there.  I can guarantee this will never happen again.  She never falls asleep like this, but it was so sweet when she did!  I don't like to miss out on the sun, but too hold her its worth it! 
(There is also a chance this posted halfways through.  Then posted again with the whole thing.  I accidently hit the wrong button and it automatically posted)

4 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Loooove all the pictures, as usual. It's kind of cute, her aversion to being "dirty". Haha. Sorry she wasn't more enthusiastic, at least she got out in the water a bit!

I "liked" your photography page on FB, I'm so excited for you!

Vanessa said...

Aww what a sweetie. The pic of all three of you is adorable! Glad you had fun!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys all had so much fun! :D :D I think that's hillarious she didn't like the sand! So cute :)

Thanks for your comment too! Glad you think I'm cute, I'm certainly not feeling it these days--ready for this little guy to just hurry up and get here already :D

Jen Vincent said...

Aw! I love the one of her asleep with you. I'm loving having a newborn who lets me snuggle and kiss him a million times because it's rare with Jordan. I remember one time when Jordan was sick and I went into his room and just held him and rocked him in the glider. I felt so horrible that he was sick and I felt like I was asking for trouble by holding him when he was so used to sleeping in his own bed...but I just couldn't pass up the chance to rock him and hold him.

I love the pictures of her with her feet. It's just too cute, I know she was unhappy but you can't help but smile. :)