Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Well I have received a few emails with feedback on the page. Seems like everyone is enjoying the updates! We went to birthing class on Tuesday. The teacher went through different signs of labor and all the stages. Wow....it is very nerve racking not knowing when its going to happen exactly. In case you didnt know I'm a hypochondriac...so now I think every little thing that happens to my body I'm going to go into labor. I know its too early but thats just how I am. We also went and bought more stuff for Bailey....neverending. We got some bottles, baby monitor, changing pad, and a few things. So all of you out there that have used the diaper genie or know someone who has....what is your opinion? Would you suggest buying it or do you think its a waste of money? Until next time....Kristi

No comments: