Saturday, September 13, 2008

Catching up

Ok Our camera has not been cooperating with me recently. I just got it to work today so that is why we have not had any new pictures up. Bailey is doing great! She is growing up so fast! I can not believe how fast she is growing out of clothes! We have been going through her closet and dresser and have had to empty so many clothes out because she doesnt fit in them anymore. She isnt really getting chunkier but she is getting longer! A lot of her clothes that have feet in them fit her fine expect her legs are too long! I guess she gets that after me because I am so tall! haha! Oh by the way check out the shoes in the the picture below! They are her first pair of tennis shoes! How cute are they? They are keds and she absolutly looks adorable in them!













No comments: